Michigan State Links
BeFore Applying for a Michigan License
- Applying For License: Documents Required
- What Every Driver Must Know
- Driving Skills Test Study Guide
- Michigan Graduated Driver Licensing: A Guide For Parents
- Michigan Graduated License System Timeline
- Obtaining A Michigan Driver’s License – A – Step – By – Step Guide
The Three Licensing Levels in Michigan GDL Are
- Level 1 license * Supervised learner’s license
- Level 2 license * Intermediate license that limits unsupervised night driving
- Level 3 license * Full privilege drivers license is issued after a teen has successfully completed all previous instructional and driving requirements. Those restrictions that a teen has well driving under a level 1 and level 2 license are lifted assuming the student has had 12 months with no moving violations or accidents.
Barry Road Skills Testing, based in Hastings, MI, specializes in comprehensive automobile road skills testing, ensuring individuals meet the required standards for driving proficiency. Priced at $60 per test, their services are accessible and reasonably priced. Conveniently located at 535 W. Woodlawn Ave, Hastings, MI 49058, you can reach them at 269-945-9545×143 to schedule your appointment. Booking is made easy through their online platform at www.barryroadtest.com, where you can find detailed information about their testing procedures and services.
Life Drivers Training is there to meet all of your driving lesson needs. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. There are no bad questions.
- The preferred method is to text Ron with Life Drivers Training at the number above. If you are unable to text, please call the number above.
- Please include your student’s name, age, any strengths or weaknesses that may help Ron determine what they would need for lessons & parent or guardian name.
- Ron will do his very best to get back to you within the next couple of days. If you have not heard back in that time, please feel free to text again.
"*" indicates required fields
I highly recommend using Life Drivers Training. The instructors are amazing. They do an excellent job teaching while your on the road. The owner Ron, is a very nice person. I drove with him for all six of my drives. If your someone with little to no experience with driving I recommend driving with him. He will help you every step of the way while your in the vehicle. I can’t say the same for the other driving instructors though. That’s only because I haven’t drove with them so I don’t know how the drives with them are. What I’m saying overall, is you should 100% choose life drivers training for yourself/child.